If you’ve been trying to get rid of stubborn, unsightly body fat with no success, it’s important to note that you no longer have to rely on ineffectual supplements, harmful crash diets, or invasive surgical procedures just to achieve the results you’ve always hoped for.
With the recent ascension of the CoolSculpting treatment for fat reduction in Malaysia, you finally have access to an economical, highly-effective solution for natural fat loss, which is why we’ve created this brief editorial to help you understand the ins and outs of this increasingly popular procedure.
How Does it Work?
In its simplest sense, CoolSculpting involves the use of a high-tech medical apparatus to encourage your body to completely eliminate fat cells without any surgeries, prescriptions, or lengthy recovery periods:
- During the appointment, your practitioner will target unfavourable fatty deposits around your body with an intricate cooling device to essentially freeze away the fat cells and render them defunct.
- The cooling device will not damage your skin, organs, or any other part of your body; the most common side effect is a temporary reddish hue around the treatment zone.
- In most cases, the process only takes about 45 minutes, and you’ll be able to return to your regular daily activities immediately after the appointment in finished.
In stark contrast to exercise-related weight loss – which simply shrinks your fat cells over time – CoolSculpting actually forces your body to safely eradicate and flush out fat cells, which means that they’ll never return to the targeted area following the procedure.
Some Interesting Clinical Statistics
Ever since CoolSculpting officially obtained FDA approval in 2010, it has been steadily rising in terms of popularity and it is now the gold standard for fat reduction:
- Over the past several years, there have been upwards of six million CoolSculpting treatments facilitated throughout the world.
- 55% of CoolSculpting patients are female and 45% are male, but there is expected to be a 50/50 split by the year 2022.
- According to clinical studies, up to 30% of the fat cells in the target area will be permanently eliminated after just one treatment.
- Depending on your activity levels, it can take your body anywhere from 1-2 months to fully flush out the treated fat cells, but it’s worth mentioning that almost every patient begins to notice visible changes in as little as two or three weeks.
- The treatment can be utilised on any fatty area, including the stomach, chin, back, thighs, and upper arms, just to name a few of the most prominent regions.
Therefore, if you’re ready to refine your body and finally begin purging the undesirable adipose tissue from your trouble areas, be sure to schedule an introductory consultation with a reputable clinic in your vicinity at your earliest convenience. You’ll be glad you did.