Compared to decades ago, the number of health problems in this generation has increased significantly. There are still a lot of health problems that don’t have cure and there are those which can be treated by simply taking care of the body properly.
Knowing what are the common health problems everyone should fear of and be prepared of is very important so the treatments can be done as soon as possible.
- Physical Activity and Nutrition- Knowing how to do physical activities properly and eating the right kind of diet for you are just the two main important thing to know to keep yourself healthy. However, there are diets and activities that are suitable to specific person/s and not suitable for you. Seek help from gym instructors and dietician whether the Pilates and the South Beach diet is for you or not.
- Overweight and Obesity- This problem can be experienced by both young and old, and it is faced worldwide. According to research, there are more than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. Almost 3 out of four men are considered to be overweight. This health problem is usually caused by eating too much of unhealthy food and lack of exercise. This can lead to various kinds of other problems like diabetes, heart disease, stroke or it can even increase the chance of early death.
- Tobacco– The use of tobacco has been one of the longest problem in the society that causes a lot of health problems. In America, the use of tobacco is now known as “Tobacco dependence disease.” Problems that arise when dependent with tobacco are lung cancer, bronchitis; and for those who are secondhand-smokers, they can experience more health problems than those who are firsthand smokers.
- Abuse of Drugs and Alcohol-Using drugs and alcohol and abusing it can lead to many health problems. And this is one of the problems that you should be aware of and know when to not be intoxicated with this harmful things to your body. You should recognize the help of doctors and therapists when you or your family members are under substance abuse.
- HIV/AIDS– This worldwide health problem is considered as one of the top causing body deterioration and death. HIV and AIDs can be experienced not just by adults but also with babies and children. Sex specialist doctor can be of help to determine the symptoms and give treatments to those who have HIV and AIDS.
- Mental Health- There are different kinds of mental health that can cause body problems and even death to many people. Anxiety and panic attacks are mainly experienced by low esteemed people. Depression usually strikes in early age of a young adult especially when different needs are not met. Different stresses whether from family, school and work can also cause mental health problem. This problem can usually be treated by attending therapies and group sharing community.
Common colds, headaches, body pains are just some of the other health problems that we should take consideration as well. For you to make sure that you are in good shape, research on the right food to eat, proper exercise to do and visit your doctor regularly.