Sagging of skin is known to occur when you start aging up. Many factors facilitate skin sagging, such as age and giving birth. Despite age being the main factor, genetic inheritance and diet distribution can also influence your skin sagging. Skin tightening is a cosmetic and non-surgical procedure done to get rid of wrinkles on your face. Unlike surgical procedures, skin tightening is less costly, and recovery is simple. This process uses techniques done on the skin to supplement proteins like elastin and collagen naturally found in your skin for skin enhancement. Skin tightening in Arlington offers the best services during skin tightening procedures. Below are examples of skin tightening techniques.
The two examples of skin tightening procedures
There are two main types of skin tightening techniques. They include:
- In-office procedures. A specialist in a medical facility does these skin-tightening procedures. It makes use of the different fields of technology, which includes radiofrequency waves and intense pulsed light. A vela-shaped device is used along with low pulsed light. The machine produces infrared waves that are passed over your saggy skin to eliminate excessive fat deposits. Radiofrequency waves are also used to tighten the skin. Radiofrequency uses techniques like thermalift and thermage to restore skin protein called collagen. The collagen is added to the skin by passing radiofrequency waves over the saggy skin. In-office procedures are painless; hence they do not require anesthesia during implementation.
- At-home procedures. This technique uses a device that produces ultrasound waves that penetrate deep into your face skin, regenerating collagen pigments. This device can also be used to tighten the skin around your neck and stomach. A person with the knowledge of using the device is around to perform skin tightening at home. Your facial appearance will be established by performing the explained procedure frequently. The following are the benefits of skin tightening.
The paramount importance of skin tightening
The main goal of skin tightening is to make your skin look younger and fresh. Since skin tightening involves non-surgical procedures, many people have opted for these techniques because they are safe, eliminating side effects and recovery problems. They include:
- Maximum comfort. No scars are made to your face, hence no issue of healing. A patient can continue with daily activities since there is no surgery performed.
- Slow your aging process. During skin tightening, a collagen that prevents skin aging, is added to your skin. The protein pigments will continue protecting your skin, preventing you from aging.
- Elimination of wrinkles and skin lines. During skin tightening procedures, wrinkles and lines made by sagged skin are removed. Collagen keeps your skin younger and fresh throughout.
Skin gives you a lovely appearance to friends and family members. It is vital to take care of your skin and prevent it from developing wrinkles. A good diet and drinking more water keeps your skin fresh and younger. However, there are other natural factors like aging and giving birth, which leads to the sagging of your skin. Skin tightening is a procedure that deals with restoring the original position of your face, stomach, and neck skin. A variety of techniques can be used, and they pose no side effects or discomfort to you. Advanced plastic surgery center consists of experts in skin tightening procedures.